Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tears For Our Bandit

Tears fall calmly down my face,
as emotion rushes out my heart.
A bit of guilt and some what ifs, is all I can focus on threw my blurry sadness.
So old, so wise, so selfless.
I love you so much.
They love you so much.
Its impossible to ever express the vulnerability I feel right now.
You protected us, played with us, and guided our goats. You ran and swam with us, you scared away the boogie man. You chased bubbles and ate bumble bees, like a crazy ole dog. You couldn't hurt anything even if you tried, your heart was way to big. We will miss the "Wha? Wha? Wha?" you'd bark at the moon, threatening what would happen if it came any closer.
We shed our tears threw our swollen eyes. I don't think you knew how much you meant to this Fishgold family. We will always feel you in the breeze and smile at your thought. Your looking down at us high up near the moon chasing Cherry and Daisy I'm sure. We will see you again someday Detto but until then we will plant flowers on your resting place and pray to you. We will be sending kisses shaped like bubbles to heaven. So look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment